Diaconia ECCB - Centre
The Centre provides humanitarian aid
What we do:
- Provide humanitarian aid during natural disasters internationally and in the Czech Republic.
- Monitor international conflicts and crises in order to organize effective aid when needed.
- Organize international development projects.
- Train volunteers.
- Send volunteers into the world to assist in development and aid projects.
- Educate the public on the development and humanitarian needs across the globe.
- Work with humanitarian organizations internationally and in the Czech Republic.
We currently implement development projects in Zambia and Cambodia and humanitarian projects in Jordan, Lebanon, and Myanmar.
Do you have any questions about EU Aid Volunteers Program? Ask Olga Rozsívalová, the project coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
EUAID Volunteers ACTing against disaster risks (EUAVACT) is a project within the framework of the EU Aid Volunteers Initiative. The project is implemented by a consortium of ACT Alliance organisations and involves 38 volunteers’ placements. The project aims at contributing to more effective (EU provided) humanitarian response, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and resilience in five countries (Ethiopia, Uganda, Nepal, Bangladesh and Cambodia) through strengthening local NGOs and vulnerable and disaster prone communities members. This project involves organizations that are part of the ACT Alliance (faith-based) network. ACT Alliance is a coalition of 144 churches and faith-based organisations working together in over 100 countries.